Friday, March 22, 2013

Julep Spring Mystery Box 2013

I got two mystery boxes for the price of one using the Julep 1/2 price gift card deal. I was originally saving it in the hopes of a Saint Patrick's Day mystery box but unfortunately Julep didn't do them this year. Sad but I am pretty happy with my boxes overall. So without further ado, here is my boxes this month:

Every mystery box came with a three chocolate eggs, a Julep nail file, three neon hair ties, and one packet of nail polish remover pads (ten pads). I was super lucky enough to get boxes number 7 & 2! This means that I got the pomegranate body products and these lovely polishes:
#7: Marie, Sarah, Sienna, and Camille (The new mystery color) 
#2: Portia, Camille, Niecy, and Blake

I do have a few duplicates from these two boxes that I will be trading out but I am excited for Camille, Marie, Blake and Sarah. I am also interested in trying the pomegranate body scrub to see how it is. Not to mention I could always use another nail file (or two)! Did you get a mystery box? Love or hate it? As always, thanks for reading!
-LL+M


No comments:

Post a Comment